adieu

Photobucket


As the days grow shorter and the nights grow colder I'm reminded that dry spells, blue skies & pink hued sunsets are soon to become distant memories. Summer is respectfully bowing down to welcome rain-bearing cold fronts of forthcoming Autumn. Summer has never failed to impress me with it's joie de vivre and its willingness to bear fruit.
This Summer I traveled across the South Pacific, snuck into a concert of two thousand raging latinos under the stars, hiked up a mountain at the base of the Andes in chuck taylors (which I highly discourage if you want to not break your ankles), kissed and hugged street children to see hopeful smiles, laughed the night away on a patio in the city of good air, consumed a gagillion litres of ice cream, drank a gagillion litres of beer, got a tattoo with the most beautiful friend, got my septum pierced (then regretted it), bought a skateboard (?), grew my hair, spend my days sitting on a balcony sipping on cocktails, went through 30 disposal cameras, had three jobs and quit two, cooked dinner for friends and terrorised Sydney's beaches with 'lettuce knee' and 'pineapple bum'